Monday, February 7, 2011

University Application

          To whom it may concern. My name is Dominic Bordin and I have for you my University Application that I have composed. I am unforgettable, knowledgeable, and well known. You have heard of me haven't you?
    
        I am out of this world literally. I have been to the moon, twice. NASA discontinued the Apollo missions due to my increasing lack of interest. Last weekend I went on a 3 day retreat with Dick Cheney at his secret bunker in Colorado. Will Ferrell says I'm the funniest man alive. I have won the Nascar Sprint Cup series 4 times. I taught Travis Pastrana how to back flip, and I make donuts for Tommy Pasemante. Taylor Swift is my stalker.

        I am a hero, I am brilliant, I am a genius. In fact I have written text books for over half the classes your school offers. My knowledge makes me unstoppable. I predict wars and defuse them before they happen. I knocked out Chuck Norris. When I'm not at my Villa in Rome, I'm usually fighting crime in New York. I have swam up Niagara Falls.

      I have done what no man has ever thought to be possible. I have stopped time itself as I broke the speed of light. I built my own death star. Darth Vador fears me. I have a summer retreat on the moon. I started global warming because I don't like the cold.
 
     I am currently President of 43 countries. I have been in every Time Magazine ever written. I have been on the cover of National Geographic. I am a celebrity, a role model, and a ladies man. I am a king for 4 empires, and I ride a Lion to school.

     I am the perfect student for your school. I am Dominic Bordin.

No comments:

Post a Comment